God's Divine Design for Dating and Marriage: A Perfect Love for Imperfect People by Chrystal Armstrong
- Author: Chrystal Armstrong
- ISBN10: 0768439159
- ISBN13: 978-0768439151
- Publisher: Destiny Image Publishers (April 17, 2012)
- Language: English
- Subcategory: Christian Living
- Size ePub: 1757 kb
- Size PDF: 1609 kb
- Rating: 4.9/5
- Votes: 391
- 1757 downloads at 32 mb/s
God’s Divine Design for Dating and Marriage is an exhaustive answer to what God thinks about love and sexuality and provides a step-by-step process for building God-centered relationships. As they wandered through the wilderness, God provided Moses and the Israelites with instructions for the Tabernacle. More than a building, the Tabernacle was a sacred space for covenant. Its design provides modern believers with a blueprint for reflecting God’s glory through intimacy. You will:
- Gain the power to recognize and apologetically resist worldly images and messages about dating, marriage, and sexuality.
- Be entertained by biblical and modern examples of the best and worst of relationships, tracing problematic patterns that may be affecting your love life.
- Take a journey through the divinely-designed Tabernacle and learn to use its construction and symbolism as a systematic guide through seasons of singleness, courtship, and covenant.
God’s Divine Design for Dating and Marriage is a beautiful blend of relevant facts, scriptural insights, relatable pop-culture references, and personal anecdotes that provide a strong case for following God’s divine design in all your relationships.