Budget Weddings For Dummies
- Author: -
- ISBN10: 0470502096
- ISBN13: 978-0470502099
- Publisher: For Dummies; 1 edition (October 12, 2009)
- Language: English
- Subcategory: Weddings
- Size ePub: 1327 kb
- Size PDF: 1727 kb
- Rating: 3.9/5
- Votes: 474
- Pages: 320 pages
- 1327 downloads at 32 mb/s
- 1727 downloads at 31 mb/s
Are you planning a wedding, but worried about how much money you'll have to spend? In today's tough economic times, planning a budget wedding is more important than ever. This fun, money-saving guide is packed with tips for planning the wedding of your dreams without breaking your bank account!
Inside you'll find tons of tips and advice for planning a budget-friendly celebration while still remaining true to your personality, values, and tastes. You'll see how to make and keep your wedding budget; select the most economical time to get married; scope out wedding locations that fit the bill; and incorporate everything from economical to green ideas that emphasize style and elegance. Plus, you get tips and pointers for negotiating with vendors and avoiding hidden expenses and add-ons.
- Hands-on information for planning a stylish wedding while sticking to your budget
- How to get deals on gowns, tuxes, cakes, invitations, photography, food, and more
- Use your creativity (and friends and family) to save money on decorations, food, favors, and wedding attire
- Cut corners where no one will notice
Set your own priorities for your big day
Make your celebration unique
You don't have to settle for less on your wedding day. Author, Meg Schneider is an award-winning journalist who planned her own wedding for less than $5,000 Budget Weddings For Dummies is the only guide you need to save yourself money, time, and stress while you plan a beautiful, memorable ceremony!